Homefront has a great deal of experience in helping our customers through the process of rebuilding and repairing their homes after fire and water damage, tropical cyclones and the many other disasters that can devastate a home. We have been able to do this with sensitivity and with the goal of getting people back into their homes as quickly as possible while continuing to meet our own high standards.
Our administration processes are designed to meet the needs of insurance companies. We have developed excellent communication processes so that you can keep track of the progress of your job.
Our insurance services include:
– 24 hour Emergency call out and make-safe service
– Customer follow up within 24 hours of receiving a work order
– 72 hour quote turnaround time (provided we don’t need to source complex materials)
– Provision of a weekly update on all jobs
– The follow up or provision of Completion Certificates
Homefront puts emphasise on the importance of quality control. Customers also have the opportunity to provide feedback so that we can constantly improve our services.